Thursday, April 23, 2009

More exercises & something to drive me to do them

After a few goes at the exercising the towel exercise is now easily the most painful. I have LOST considerable movement on this exercise already. Still, I will not be too discouraged, this is supposed to be the movement that returns last.

Meanwhile I have found something that will drive me from my computer to do anything. This I found via Cramner. The BBC have funded someone to write "Made in England" (Its a real player link, or if you prefer use Media Player Classic, then the Real Player won't be able to mess with your machine.

Anyway back to the song. Did I hear you say "Must we?", that means you've listened already.

Dear BBC, I WANT MY MONEY BACK,
Yours
Pete

It is awful, everything that a National Anthem shouldn't be, perhaps we could use it for our Eurovision entry.

A national anthem doesn't have to mention the country it comes from as every third word, it should instead speak of the values, not the food stuff. Some would like Jerusalem, but that is a rather fanciful song, with a rather 'Dan Brown' quality to it. I do like 'Land of Hope and Glory' though - that would be a good choice for an English National Anthem.

Go on, follow the link, turn up the volume - you know you want to!
- BBC version of Land of Hope and Glory from 2008 Proms.

No comments:

Post a Comment