Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Dropbox

Suddenly I have a notice telling me that my Dropbox is linked to too many accounts.  No information about what the limit is, no advanced warning of the change.  I searched and found the limit on another site, because its hard to find on Dropbox.

Until this moment I had been really happy with Dropbox, and have my five devices working well.  Now I assume if two unlink for some reason I will not be able to get them back in.  The limit is 3 apparently.

So be it.  I assume that Dropbox will now go the same way as Evernote, who put similar restrictions in place.  I don't use it any more and have copied all the data to other places, some to Dropbox!  So, now I'm looking for an alternative.  I need something that can share between Windows (2 devices), Android (2 devices) and Linux - Ubuntu (1 device).  They seem hard to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment