Sunday, April 11, 2010

Jesus expects ... belief (John 20:19-31)

My sermon text for this morning is here.  The church was not as full as usual, it being the middle weekend of the school holidays.  The church has a different feel when some of the families are missing.  Nevertheless the service went well.  I received lots of helpful feedback on my sermon, so it has been a good morning.  Some friends we only see occasionally were there and it is always good to see old friends.

Yesterday, Karen visited for a while, on her way to the Hen Night for the wedding of the year.  You'll have to read her blog or Liz's blog to get more details.

While browsing and thinking about updating my Christ Church History page, I came across the Internet Archive - This is Christ Church's earliest page.

No comments:

Post a Comment