Monday, February 22, 2010

Comments, lovely comments

I do enjoy reading peoples feedback.  After all what's the point of typing all these words if no-one ever reads them.  So I was very pleased indeed to have received a response to one of my older technical posts. It is also gratifying that my solutions work for other people, sometimes the technical posts are simply put there so that I can remember what I did.  That IS one reason for writing all these words of course.  The solution to the Vista DVD drive problem I have used many times.

I've also received a number of spam comments written is Chinese and leading to some sites that I would rather not be connected to. So the comments process has been tightened up - please don't let that stop you though. It must me considered that everyone is not after the same thing - either in life or on the web.  I am not averse to publishing relevant comments - even if they disagree with what I'm saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment