Monday, August 31, 2009

Windows Vista SP2

Its nearly time for Windows 7. I have been reading some ods and bits - the person who invented the Office 2007 'ribbon' is in charge of the user interface (UI) - scary!
I can tell its nearly time for Windwos 7 because today I was offered Vista SP2, and somewhat apprehensively let it install. As with all windows installations it takes a long time and requires a reboot. Apart from that gripe, it all went smoothly. My CD still works too, so something is going right. My machine is not noticable slower (or faster).

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reminding me about Luke 13.
    I mention it in my post this morning.

    P.S.: My youngest son, Donald, begins seminary classes Saturday studying to become an Anglican minister. Please add him to your prayers.

    ReplyDelete