Saturday, February 29, 2020

Lego Saturn V - Bag 4

At last we get to build the contents of bag 4, so much has happened that I had almost forgotten about it (not really, I couldn't wait, neither could my grandson).  After bag 4 was applied there did not seem to be a great deal of difference to the base of the Saturn V.  This time though it seemed that one bag was enough.  My grandson informed me that he didn't want to do another bag after dinner.

StartEnd
I retrieved bag 4 from the big box, it was unsurprisingly the second to last bag I found, despite carefully putting them back in the big box in reverse number order.  I didn't bother with that again!
This picture was taken at 16:54
While assembling parts I noticed and corrected a small mistake before we added anything to the main build.  This build was a little trickier than the last three, with attention having to be paid to which way round axels were put into the bricks that supported them.
The completion picture was taken at 17:35


Working to the same plan as last time, and sharing the workload, bag 4 took 2 of us 41 minutes.  Again the youngster was quicker and more accurate than the old man - such is life!

No comments:

Post a Comment