Friday, September 24, 2010

Top 10 @ Christ Church #9 Lying

I arrived at church to find that the chairs were not put out.  One of the disadvantages of our wonderful worship space is the constant removal and replacement of chairs.  Jo and I started putting them back where they 'belonged'.  As we finished the caterers arrived and set up coffee.  It was time for a de-caff and another explanation about why I don't drink real coffee any more.  I have already reached my lifetime intake of caffeine. Still, that's really another story. 
People arrived more slowly (O me of little faith) I wasn't expecting so many this week.  How wrong can you be.  While Warner was finishing his introduction I did a quick count - 91.  That's as many as we get for some services!
Do not Lie.  The truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.  There are many ways of saying it, and J.John came up with a few I hadn't heard before.
Another good evening.

1 comment:

  1. Your lifetime intake of caffeine? Sounds like I need to watch my levels! You'll have to explain this to me on wednesday.

    ReplyDelete