Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Twitter

This has to be one of the strangest web applications, especially as it seems to be catching on. Anyway, as I don't think my life is interesting enough for loads of people to know what I'm doing every few minutes, I will use it for the reason I joined - to see what's happening in Lent @ http://twitter.com/c_of_e. Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday, this year I will not have the opportunity to attend a service. Even if there was one that I knew about local to my work, I would feel very guilty about leaving for an hour or more at lunchtime, when they are already letting me come in late and go home early because of my shoulder. So I will not be 'ashed', and will not receive comments like "there's a smudge on your forehead" - shame. It's a good conversation starter.

No comments:

Post a Comment