Monday, November 19, 2007

Sunday, November 18th @ 10:30am at St. Mary the Virgin, Little Burstead

A small and very select group of people joined together to worship God, I was privileged to be their guest, and to provide the address. I was met and welcomed by one Reader, and their other Reader was leading the service. There was a warm and friendly greeting from other members of the congregation. This was my first time preaching at another church, and my first time preaching in my robes. I had been told to select a sermon, and re-use it. This was also a new experience. Fortunately the one I selected was one for which I had received some very constructive feedback. It didn't take long to update, but as I was working on another sermon at the same time, and the subjects were very different, I did end up a little confused ("So what's new?", I hear you say.)

10:30 @ St. Mary the Virgin
18:30 @ Christ Church

No comments:

Post a Comment