Saturday, June 23, 2007

Home Group Social

On Thursday members of our home group went for a walk through the Stock countryside (Click the Hybrid button for a better impression). It made a nice change from the usual end of term meal. We each got to have some conversation with all the other members who attended - eight of us in all - which would have been difficult at a meal. It was very enjoyable, and I slept well after it. Everyone said we should do it again, and I hope we do.
I've posted a few pictures, I didn't take many, that was not the point of the walk. We started at the church, walked round the back of Stock, the across the main road and down past the Crondon Park Golf club, following the edge of the wood, then up Swan Lane, and into "The Cock" for a rest and a drink.
We were speculating how far we had walked, from the map I'd say 4-5Km (or about 3 miles)

No comments:

Post a Comment