Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Facebook Uploader - Yuk!

I hadn't added pictures to facebook for ages.  When I tried it informed me that the new uploader was available, and would be much quicker. The install was clunky - horribly clunky.  I click install, I Click Installed, but I'd missed the link in the TEXT!!! to start the download.

Finally, it's installed, then the browser for finding the files looks like something out of the 80's, with extra columns for each level of directories (not heard of TreeView then?).  Thankfully selecting the photos was standard.  Now the upload is in progress.  I wonder how long it will take and when & how I'll be notified?

While I'm complaining about facebook ... why does it take so long (20 seconds, just now) for the dialogue box to become accessible when you share a website?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous05:51

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete